CLICK HERE to watch the video playlist. After purchasing the playlist, it can take a few days for your access to be updated. If you feel it has been too long, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist.
Once your access level is updated, you will have unlimited access to the video(s) from any device, just by logging in.
The Turning the Mind Into an Ally videos are now available in digital form here on Kalapa Media. The price of the playlist includes unending access via your Kalapa Media membership, once your membership has been updated.
In this video of a public talk based on his bestselling book Turning the Mind into an Ally, Sakyong Mipham shows how to turn the mind towards the practice of meditation in everyday life. His lively instructions offer us inspiration as well as powerful tools for accessing our own strong and supple minds.
- From a talk in Halifax, Nova Scotia, March 2003.
- Includes guided meditation.
HOW TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
1. Purchase the playlist below
2. The Kalapa Media team will be notified of your purchase and will update your membership access levels to give you access.
3. You will receive an email when your membership access has been updated (this may take a few days from the time of purchase – we appreciate your patience).
4. Once you receive the email that your membership has been updated, you can access the video playlist by logging in and CLICKING HERE to view the videos.